Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Recipe-Taco Salad Enchiladas

Okay tonight I needed to use up some leftovers and this is what the result was. My husband REALLY liked it, so I thought I would post it.

I took a casserole pan and filled the small size flour tortillas with a small amount of leftover ground turkey taco meat and refried beans. Then I rolled the tortillas enchilada style. After the pan was filled I took some enchilada sauce and poured a small amount over the top (not too much or it will be a soggy mess). Then I sprinkled cheese on top, I like a lot so I used a lot, use what you are comfortable with. Then I put whole pitted olives on top. Then because of the heat I popped the pan in the microwave instead of the oven and cooked it until it was bubbling (about 5 minutes). After I took it out of the microwave I sprinkled broken tortilla chip crumbs on the top (again leftovers) and leftover shredded lettuce.

It was very easy and yummy. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home