Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Brook

My Brook (23 months) is always into something. We tag team to keep her out of trouble and alive, lol! She is the darling that used my pink wall stencil paint to redecorate the front bathroom.

This morning while my 5 year old, Chloe was getting the items out for pancakes, Brook decided she was thirsty. So, she saw the Costco size bottle of Vanilla on the table and decided to have some "juice". She took a big swig and then started to gag. My poor baby, she will NEVER drink that again, LOL! I'm telling you, you can't turn away from her for a minute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home