Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, July 25, 2005

My Printer Died

Yesterday I was copying pages for Spelling Power books for my children, and my printer is stuck with an error message of paper jam, but there is nothing in there. The carriage doesn't move on it's own though.

My printer has been acting funny for at least 6 months now and I knew it was ready for retirement, but I just wasn't ready for it to retire now. Not when I am preparing the bulk of our school needs for next year. So, now I have to figure out what we are going to do. Change my curriculum plans and buy more consumable things, or buy a new printer. The printer has become so important to our school life. So I guess I have no choice, but to buy a new one.

I have to honestly admit that this stresses me out. I was planning on using this check to pay off our last debt. If I have to buy a printer, that won't happen, sigh. Oh well, the Lord knows and He is in charge of even of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home