Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Saturday, October 08, 2005

What I Am Going to Do

Over the next weeks I am going to check out other blogs and post my thoughts about some here so others can enjoy some of the other great blogs out there. I was browsing through me blog list this morning, and saw some really great ones. So I am going to focus on one at a time and share how each on has touched me.

Today we are going to a corn maze. These are so much fun! The kids are able to run around and have a blast! David is staying home with Brook while she naps and the children and I are carpooling with my mom. We haven't gone all together anywhere since about June, so I am really excited.

My closet is getting fuller with gifts that are wrapped up for Christmas and ready to go. Pretty soon I will have to find other places to store things.

I keep having deep moments while commuting and then I can't write my thoughts down to share here on the blog. Because of course in the busyness of life I forget and move on. It seems that all I do is go and go and go lately. Oh well I am sure that things will slow down eventually.

I have lost 18 pounds since I started my diet on July 18. Slow but steady I guess. I have 45 more pounds to go which feels like a million to me sometimes.

Well enough talking about nothing for now. I need to make sure everyone is ready for our adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home