Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Confused

I normally get my period on the 29th day. So my cycles are 28 days. This time I am on day 31 and no period. Once or twice I have had some slight spotting, very slight. I got up this morning and took an Answer pregnancy test which gave me a line so light I could barely see it. I took a test 2 days ago and didn't get any line and it never showed an evaporation line. I am concerned because my healthy pregnancies always show really dark lines right away and the one that ended in miscarriage never got a dark line, it was always very faint.

So now I am thinking I could possibly be pregnant and either I ovulated much later and so the pregnancy is not showing up easily even though I am 2 days late, or this isn't a healthy pregnancy. I am afraid to tell my husband because he didn't want to concieve yet because the miscarriage was very hard for him.

I am going to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding, even though it will be hard because if I am pregnant I am so very afraid of losing the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home