Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Update on preggo test

It looks like I am not pregnant. I decided to show the test to David. And when I did, I felt like a crazy because the line had completely faded! I did a search and found this site that has information about the brand test I used. According to the information in the article, it is a flaw in the test and a known problem. I won't be buying Answer tests anymore. Because of the worry over the health of the baby if the line were truly so faint, I am relieved that it is negative. Now, if the line had been without a doubt dark and not faded I would be really happy.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I am happy for you and sad for you... happy that you no longer need to be afraid of an iminent miscarriage, but sad that no new sweet blessing is on the way... YET!

I am really enjoying reading your blog!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Thank you Christina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home