Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Finances

I have been doing better on our finances, but I still have far to go. I was on The Home School Mom website, and I saw an add for The Budget Map. After reviewing the website and reading reviews, I can hardly wait to order one. This little ledger is the same size as a checkbook register but has 12 additional columns for recording your budget amounts. I have been trying to create something like this for a while but just couldn't figure it out. So, just as soon as I have $29.95 plus shipping, I am going to order some. Give it a look if you are interested in simplifying your budget.

I do have Quicken, but I never seem to get around to entering my stuff, so it doesn't help me much. But this is just what I have been looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home