Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Fiddling Around

This weekend I spent some time fiddling around with my sidebar. I added a link to the current book I am reading (just beginning it, I am so excited). And I added a section with links to daily bible readings. These correspond the the read through the year schedule that I am using. I has come from my Motivated Mom's planner that I have been trying. I like the planner a lot, although I don't print out the pages and use them as is, I write in the chores to my current system.

I hope that having easy access to daily bible readings is a blessing for someone. I know it is for me. Well, I am tired tonight and my brain I think has gone to sleep already. I think I will take my body to bed. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Right now we are reading Ezekiel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home