Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Miss Brook

Tonight I was working at my computer printing out some things and my Miss Brook came over and asked me (by pointing) for some paper. I didn't want to give her any as I am almost out so I searched for something else for her. She saw a 3 prong folder and wanted it, so I gave it to her. Now Miss Brook is smart, she remembered that a couple months ago I put some paper in those types of folders, so she started gesturing towards the paper again. I thought it was so cute that I went ahead and punched some paper and put it into the folder for her. She was so happy with her "coloring" book. Honestly I was surprised that she remembered what those folders were for. Because she is a slow talker (due to being tongue-tied) I forget just how smart she is. Oh and even though she just turned 2 at the end of August, she is now drawing circular and triangular shapes and then she puts lines coming out of them. She has already moved past just scribbling. Can you tell I am a proud Mama?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home