Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Alpha Mom

I have become aware of an article in New York magazine (thanks for correcting me Anonomous), which I wouldn't normally read, but that is very interesting. The article is called Alpha Mom, and is about the woman that has been developing a new cable station. After reading the article in two sittings, I am just saddened and amazed. Here is this woman that most of us would notice is clueless and very self-centered, and she is starting a cable channel to teach mothering? Reading the article I was so very sad, because the direction this woman is heading is the path of destruction and she is going to lead? This poor woman is decieved and she is tearing her house down with her own hands (Proverbs).

Is this really the parenting ideal that our society holds now? I really hope not.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not the new yorker, New YOrk magazine. There's a difference.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Dee said...

I apologize for my mistake. Thank you so much for correcting me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home