Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Home Management Binder

The past few days I have been visiting Candy's site and looking and reading about Home Management Binders. It has so much fun to get a look at others binders. It is really motivating also. When I get mine finished I will post it here also.

Okay, I had worked on a Home Management Binder before. I had a lot of it done, but you know I didn't like it. I had put my pages in page protectors and then I had used stick on tabs on them. The pages looked really nice, but they stuck out of the side of the binder, they were to long for the width of the binder with the page protector's and the tabs. My perfectionism flared and I WON'T use it! Crazy huh? So, now I am trying to find a solution to my dilema. I need to get working again on it, I need to be a faithful wife and mother to my wonderful family. And a faithful servent to my Lord.

As soon as my printer issue is dealt with I will get right on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home