Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Financial Notebook

I made this past weekend a notebook to manage our family's finances better. I took and old Trapper Keeper notebook, you know the kind that has folders and velcros closed. In my notebook I have a pencil pouch with my checkbooks, address labels and pens/pencils. Next I have forms that I designed to write in my monthly bills, this way I know exactly what needs to be paid each month and I don't forget anything. I start a new sheet each month. After those forms is a folder where I can put the bills that need to be paid. Next is another folder of a different color that has the forms I designed for my accounts. Each form has a column for the checking account and then 8 budget columns. With these forms I can keep track of each budget category on one sheet. Next I have a folder with forms for keeping track of debt balances. For us this means the mortgage balance. And finally I have a folder to put paid bills in until I file them. In the back of the binder I have a pad of paper for jotting notes and I have many notes written down to keep us on track, lol!

With this system I am hoping to meet some of our ultimate financial goals, and allow us to have financial peace. If you are interested in viewing the forms I made, they are available for you to use here. You do have to join the group, but it isn't a group for mail. It is only basically where I can store printable forms I make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home