Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Psalm 103:10

He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. Psalm 103:10
As I read this verse I couldn't help but rejoice! I am so very far from perfect, my iniquities are many. But God is so good! He doesn't treat me how I deserve, He treats me in accordance with His love and mercy! I am only a beggar, but He loves me like a princess.
As I read this verse and rejoice, I also see how I am to treat my children. My children aren't perfect, and their iniquities are many, but I am to have mercy on them. I am not to treat them as they deserve to be treated, but I am to love them and treat them like the precious gifts He sees them as. I am to be always tying strings, even on the days when they are being very difficult and honestly don't "deserve" it. It's not about deserving, it's about loving unconditionally.
I am so thankful that the Lord has given us His Word to teach us and encourage us! There is no doubt, He is a good God!

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Christina said...

God's GRACE is truely AMAZING, isn't it?

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Yes it definately is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home