Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Uninspired

Lately I have just been feeling so uninspired to write anything. When I have a few moments to blog my mind just goes blank. Throughout the day I may have a moment when I have thoughts to blog on, but it happens when I am right in the middle of doing something with my children like school. Or when I am preparing dinner. I can't just stop and blog so I forget, sigh. So this has been a dry spell for me.

The past couple days I also have been feeling a bit down. Part of it I am sure is that I got a flu bug and whenever I am sick I am more prone to my emotions being blue. I am hoping that I am feeling better today because two days of yucky are more than enough!

My heart has been thinking about my husband and children and how I haven't been caring for them in the way I ought to be. This has troubled my heart a lot, and I am continuously crying out to the Lord to give me victory in this area. Recently I had been struggling with a recurrent sin. I couldn't seem to make any headway with it. But the Lord has given me victory over it and I know that as I look to Him daily, He will continue to give me victory. Having seen that growth in my life recently I know that He can work the changes in me that need to be so I can minister to and bless my family properly.

Well my quiet moment to blog is up, my little Brook is awake and wanting her special snuggle time with Mommy. I know my thoughts were disconnected and kind of pointless today, but I just wanted to share some of what is going on in my heart.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I understand what you mean. As you have probably noticed, my blog is in a dry spell as well! I will be praying for you!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Thanks again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home