Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Had Such A Lovely Time

I had such a lovely time reading Martha's Blog. She is so down to earth and it was so refreshing to spend a few minutes reading through her entries.

I was so encouraged as I read her entry about growing up in a large family. It was a blessing to see the good things about it. Lately I have been struggling with fear about my children growing up and being resentful of growing up in our family because we are poor by some standards. It is encouraging to read that even though her family wasn't rich, she was happy and had not bad feelings to being raised in a full house. So, stop on by her blog and I now that you will have a wonderful time!

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

What a lovely blog you have. I'm a homeschooling mom too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home