Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Sunday, July 31, 2005

My Home Management Binder



I have started making my new Home Management Binder. I was reading on Candy's site about how the first step should be decorating your binder, she suggested not to proceed to the next step until every time you look at your binder it makes you smile. I just finished making my cover and it does make me smile! So here is the cover, all of the images are taken from Mom of 9's Place. I just used imaging software to resize them to the photo pockets on my binder. I don't have a digital camera, so this is just scanned in. The top picture is the spine of my notebook, and the bottom is the cover. Some of the picture edges didn't get scanned in, but it gives you an idea. I cannot figure out how to put the pictures into the text itself. But at least I figured out how to add pictures. If anyone that uses blogger knows how to put pictures where you want them please let me know how, I would so appreciate it.

4 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Christina said...

mine is covered with snapshots of my kids... roller blading, eating with chopsticks, etc. It definitely makes me smile!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Dee said...

How fun! I am terrible with getting the film developed, I have lots of rolls waiting. Sigh...I will get to it someday....

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I have a digital camera (that is held together with packaging tape... I am saving up for a new one!). I can take the memory card to Walmart or Costco and have the prints made while I shop or I upload them to kodak's website and have them mailed to my front door.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Sounds like my house! My eyeglasses are super glued together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home