Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Weigh-in

My actual start weight was higher than what put on Weight Watchers, I just guessed and weighed in later thinking I could change it (you can't). I have been using the wrong WW weight, but I have decided to use the real weight that I was at the beginning.

Beginning Weight (7-18-05): 189
Current Weight: 182
First WW Goal: 168
7 pounds lost! Only 12 pounds to go to my first goal! Isn't God good!

3 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That is wonderful!

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Yeah! I could use some of your motivation to inspire myself!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dee said...

Thank you! You can do it Christina!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home