Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My BudgetMap Came

My BudgetMap came yesterday in the mail and this morning while it was quiet (ahhhh) I got it all set up. It really is quite organized, not cheap, but if we make progress and actually SAVE some money it will be well worth it. Now, all I have to do is have some money in the bank to actually put into all those nifty little categories!

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Getting organized sure can be a wonderful thing!!! I love tools that help me out like the one you described in this post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home