Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Friday, August 05, 2005

I Blew It!


I blew my diet yesterday! I ate much more than I should have. I still have some of my extra points allowance left for the week (12), but I am so dissappointed in myself. I haven't lost any weight since last week, and I just know that when I weigh in on Monday I am going to have gained. I am so depressed I could just.....eat. BUT I WON'T GIVE UP! I am not going to eat, and I am going to stay on points for the rest of the week. I was doing so well, and now this. I can't help thinking about this verse:

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

I really thought I was "standing firm" and that it really wasn't so hard. Whoops, I fell! So, now I will be careful so I don't fall.

4 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Christina said...

sigh... I have been being SO good and I actually GAINED another pound this week. ARGH!!!! Being over 30 is a lot harder than being 20 ish. I sometimes miss that I used to get teased for being too skinny!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Dee said...

I miss being called too thin also! Oh well, just another season of life.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I have been being so "good" and then I had this dream that I was eating baklava! Whew! It is a good thing that we cannot gain weight from our DREAMS! LOL

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Dee said...

Maybe I should start feasting in my dreams then! Hmmm, how can I manage that, I wonder?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home