Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Serious (ha ha) Thoughts on Candy Bars

I have spent some quality time considering why certain candy bars are my favorite (grin). I have come to the conclusion that Kit-Kat and Twix are my fav's because I get both a cookie and a candy. So I decided that these candy bars were designed for people like me. You know the type that has a really hard time making up their mind? That's me, and I like these candy bars because I don't have to decide, I can have both a cookie and candy.

I know that today's post deals with a very deep and thought provoking topic, don't worry we'll move to lighter things tommorrow (grin).

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I will have to give today's post some very serious consideration... it certainly was.. uh hem... FOOD for thought!!!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I will have to give today's post some very serious consideration... it certainly was.. uh hem... FOOD for thought!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home