Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Friday, November 04, 2005

God's Provision

Today as I prepare to do my shopping and errands, I am very thankful for God's provisions for our family. He has provided a good job for my dh. I am so thankful that I am able to go and do my grocery shopping and have a bit of money also to buy non-needs and gifts for others. He is so good!

As I am more aware of others needs, and am daily moved to tears for others, it makes me realize how blessed I really am. My poor husband and children think I am nuts, but this year the Lord has just touched my heart and it just keeps breaking for others. This is a good thing for me, it brings praise to my mouth for the Lord and all He has blessed me with. But it also makes me think and pray for how I can ease the burden of others more. This is difficult, but it has made me seriously reevaluate some of my spending.

So let's be thankful for all the Lord has provided for us today! Whether you are wealthy and live in a large home and eat lot's of steak, or poor and have a small dumpy home with many potato meals. The Lord has given it and I am so thankful for what He has provided!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home