Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I Am Thankful for My...

I am thankful for my sister. Growing up we were normal in that we fought A LOT. But now as adults that both love the Lord we are best friends. Today is her birthday, isn't that nice!

My sister is one of the most giving people I have ever met. She just gives and gives and gives, even if it means that she will go without or be stuck eating top ramen. She has blessed me many times, even when I know she can't afford it. She also has some of the biggest faith I have ever seen. She just believes that God will provide even when it seems totally impossible, and He does! She is also stubborn. When we go out together we embarrass ourselves repeatedly by arguing about who gets to pay. I always feel very sorry for the clerk!

So this is the second day of sharing some of what I am thankful for. Who are you thankful for today?

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Dee, today is one of those days that it is a challenge to think about what i am thankful for, but I am thankful for YOU, for one thing!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Dee said...

That is so sweet! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home