Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Saturday, November 05, 2005

He Gives Us all We Need

Today I am thankful that the Lord gives us everything we need to do the works He has called us to. He gives us the strength, courage, endurance, tools, and even encouragement when we are down.

He has called me to be a wife and mother of an almost large family. As I daily grow, He teaches me more and more and equips me for this job He has given me. I am so thankful the He is a loving God that provides for me in this way. I would really hate to be stumbling around in the dark all the time unable to fulfill my roll.

So when I get discouraged and begin to think that only a super-woman could run my home I can remember that the Lord has given me all I need to do these tasks He has assigned to me. I just need to look to Him!

What a great and awesome God I serve! So today I am thankful for His love and mercy that provides all I need to do His good works.

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Hebrews 13:20-21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home