Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas is Coming

Christmas is coming, and I am busily working on my gifts. I have made a lot of progress, and have most of them made. Currently I am working on some things for my boys. I keep having ideas of what I want to make pop into my head, but I know I won't have time for everything.

Here are some things I would like to make, but won't be able to get to:

hooded scarves
doggie sweaters
adult ponchos
prayer shawls
placemat sets


I get ideas, and I need to write them down so that when I am planning next year I know where to start. I have such a hard time remembering things lately.

Right now we are taking a break from formal lessons and working on chores (the children really need to be trained better in this area), and craft projects. This is such a fun time of year, and I am thankful that homeschooling allows us to enjoy it so much.

I am feeling very tired because of working on projects secretly when the children are in bed. But it will be so fun to see the surprise on their faces on Christmas morning.

I had better get to work, and get the chore training started for today. Have a a great day preparing for the celebration of our Savior!

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Christina said...

You are so creative! I have finished the main projects I had planned. Now I have time for some smaller ones! YOur idea about keeping a list of ideas for future years is a great idea! I like the placemat set idea a lot!

Christina
http://www.quietcajun.blogspot.com

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I miss your blog, DEE...

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Dee said...

My computer died, so it will be a bit before I can get another one to blog more. You are so sweet Christina, I will miss you and your blog too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home