Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, November 21, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Also, if I exercise I can earn extra points.
That is the 5th sentence from the 23rd post on my blog!
A fun game:
Find the 23rd post on your blog.
Find the 5th sentence.
(This is supposed to tell something about you!) :)
Cut and paste it along with these instructions.
Tag 5 friends who have blogs!
Leave your sentence in my comments!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Christina said...

You'll have to go back to MY blog to read my psycho analysis of your 5th sentence from your 23rd post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home