Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Friday, November 11, 2005

I Haven't Forgotten

I just wanted to say I haven't forgotton to be thankful these past few days, I just haven't been able to get online, lol! Right now my brain is mush from waking up at 2:30 this morning and starting my day. So, I will begin again tomorrow, when I am rested.

5 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Do you know what I am thankful for???? YOU!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Do you know what I am thankful for???? YOU!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Dee said...

You are to sweet Christina! You brought a smile to my face.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Good... sometimes a smile is hard to come by when you are overwhelmed by all the "have-to's" of parenthood!!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dee said...

Boy is it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home