Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Friday, November 25, 2005

Some Technical Difficulties

I am having some problems with my computer. It needs a repair, so I may not be able to post except once a week for a while. I have a notebook computer, and the part that the cord plugs into for chargeing or running off electricity is broken and doesn't always get a connection. Actually I think it is a miracle that it has one right now. So as the Lord allows I will blog, and as He allows it will be repaired.

This down time I am going to look at as a blessing. I won't have the temptation to fritter away my time on the computer, so I will spend more time doing what I should be doing. Just imagine how clean my house will be, lol!

We had a lovely and relaxing Thanksgiving. We put up our Christmas tree, or I should say the children did. It is such a blessing that they are now old enough to do those things. I am beginning to see fruits of my labor in my children and it is a real joy.

Today I was able to enjoy a day with my Mom, which is rare. We went out and braved some of the after Thanksgiving sales. It was such fun to help pick out gifts for others, and for my own kiddos too. Then we got to just sit and chat which is rare nowadays. My only regret was not bringing my crochet with me so I could be productive, I am just so unused to sitting and not doing anything.

Well, I had better get back to my crocheting and get to putting away all the small things I bought today. I hope to be back soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Christina said...

praying your computer will not be down long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home