Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Luxuries

Today I am thankful for all the luxuries I have. I am thankful for toilet paper, not everyone has this you know. I am thankful for chocolate chip cookies and an exercise program to work off the cookies, lol! I am thankful for yarn to crochet fun projects with. I am thankful for my computer which is my window to the world. I am thankful for my printer which allows me to create things and helps me with school. I am thankful for my dishwasher that is working now and makes doing dishes so much easier. I am thankful for my fridge, not everyone has one of these either. I am thankful for hot running water and indoor plumbing.

My life is so easy compared to so many others, and I just want to appreciate all that I have. Thank you Lord!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Christina said...

what a great perspective!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home