Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, November 21, 2005

Kids and Crafts

Today I had such a good time making bead candy canes with the children. So my thankful for today (yes, I know I haven't been doing it everyday, I mean to I just don't get to it), is kids and crafts. Something as ordinary as red, green and white pony beads and pipe cleaners become something extremely fun as I watch the children creating something. My two year old, Brook was so pleased with herself for making hers and I was such a proud mama! What a blessing to be able to enjoy simple things with my children. What a rich life I have with them!

5 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Christina said...

Try green tri-beads on a red pipe cleaner. Bend it into a circle and tie the ends of the red pipe cleaner in a bow. Makes an adorable wreath! They look so cute stuck on a branch of the tree too! I like to tie on a little tag with the year and age of the "artist" too!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Dee said...

How cute! I wanted tri beads, but my Walmart was out of red and green tri beads. I guess we all had the same idea, lol!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Christina said...

My Walmart is out of sage green red heart light and lofty yarn! I need it to finish an afghan that is supposed to be a birthday gift for my mom! And I only have 2 1/2 weeks to finish it and get it in the mail to her! Yikes! Anything red or green is harder to find this time of year. Hmm? I wonder why. Probably the same reason the commisary was out of eggnog, pie crusts and disposable pie tins this weekend! Maybe!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Dee said...

You think? LOL!

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Christina said...

just a theory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home