Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Momys

Today I am thankful for Momys. If you aren't familiar with Momys it is a website, momys.com where mothers of many children get together online. It is a great place and I am so blessed by the Momys. They are loving and giving. When I am down I can always go onto Momys and be encouraged. I am also blessed when I am encouraged to try harder and do better in my calling as a wife and mother by other Momys. And in my walk with my Lord.

So today, I just want to praise God for a place like Momys!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I second that motion! MOMYS helps me stay SANE! :)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Christina said...

TAG!!! YOU'RE it. See my blog entitled "TAG" for instructions how to play!

http://quietcajun.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home