Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Being a Child of God

Today I am thankful that I am a child of God. I am special and loved not because of me, but because I am created in His image and He has chosen me. I am so thankful for the Lord's unconditional love. I know that His love is neverending and neverchanging.

So today as I am going through my daily duties, I am going to rejoice in the Love of my Father and the fact that I am His child. I am going to rejoice in His goodness and faithfulness to me. And the incredible grace that allows me to belong to Him!

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Christina said...

This is the BEST one of all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home