Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Home

Today I am thankful for the home the Lord has blessed us with for shelter. Our home isn't the most beautiful, but it is a blessing to us! I am also thankful that He has given me the ability to care for my home. I seem to have forgotten that I have the ability for a while, but slowly it is coming back to me.

This house we live in is more than shelter, it is where we share our hearts with one another and work and play. It is our little community shelter.

I am so glad that the Lord provided this home for us here on earth, and I even more thankful that He has a place prepared for me in heaven. Oh how good it will be to be with Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home