Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, February 13, 2006

Feelings

Lately I have so many feelings seeming to overwhelm me at times for no apparent reason. I am sure it is just lovely hormones, I am not as young as I used to be. Right now we are going to be able to fix a few of the things that need to be fixed, and I finally have a new computer and pda. My children are all healthy and doing well and my husband and I are very happy. But I keep feeling sad, and irritable. I guess these hormones are to keep me humble and seeking the Lord constantly.

Part of the reason I know is my sister. She is suffering so much and it is hard to enjoy your own blessings when those you love are suffering. She has 2 fractured vertebrae in her spine and has had tests run on her liver, and for rheumatoid arthritus and lupus. She is going to the doctor today to find out some of the results. She is just miserable, but she tries to make the best of it. Please pray for her if you think of it.

Well, I need to tackle some of my to do list before my crew wakes up and the day really starts. Have a good day everybody!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I'll be praying.... I am feeling that way today, for sure. I can relate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home