Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm Back!

We were able to purchase a computer this weekend, and now that I am learning my way around it I am back. I am happy to have it, but I do miss some of the programs from my old "friend". I don't always do well with change, silly right?

I recieved a magazine called TEACH. I was extremely blessed to read it. It is a magazine for Homeschooling mothers and it is a blessing to read. It isn't like some that focus on methods and products, and super kids and families. This magazine is more of an encouragement to push closer to the Lord as you live your daily life and do your daily duties. I was touched by many of the articles in my issue.

This past week I was reading my issue, and I set it down. Well, now I must figure out where I put it because I am going to review it with a few more details than I have given. One of the things I really enjoyed about it though was that it took more than one sitting to read it. I am a voracious reader, and I usually read through a magazine in one sitting (read that bath, lol). But with this magazine the articles were thought provoking and I have read it in several sittings, not just one. This has made it so much better for me, I got to enjoy the magazine for longer than I normally do.

Personally, I plan to subscribe to it. A homeschooling magazine that focuses on encouraging the heart of the mother/teacher is just what I need to reach ever higher in my calling.

Take a peek at the website, I think you will enjoy it to. And as soon as I figure out which safe place I stashed my magazine, I will share about the articles that touched me the most.

Well, it's good to be back. I think it will take me a bit of time to get a good computer time balance going again, but I am sure it will happen.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I MISSED YOU! I've been checking your blog... just in case... everyday and You come back the one day I was too busy to check? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home