Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Monday, November 07, 2005

My Girls

Today I am thankful for my daughters. They are such a joy and a gift. And as they get older and mature, I will be truly blessed with lovely young women. They are so sweet and caring. When I am not feeling well, my girls are the ones that come and tuck me in. And if you have never been tucked in by your children it is a real treat.

Now I am still feeling poorly today, so I won't share all that is on my heart about my lovely daughters.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Christina said...

I love my daughters too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home