Becoming a Titus 2 Woman

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:4,5

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Suffering

Today and for the past few days, I have been in a lot of pain. If I didn't know from past experience that it would subside in a time, I would be at the ER right now. But I do know that it will get better and I will soon be back to my normal self.

So today I am thankful that my suffering is not in vain. The Lord has a purpose for even this pain I am in. So even though I am miserable and would prefer to curl up and cry, I will not. I will carry on as I am able and try to rejoice even in this. I cling to the verses that tell me that ALL things work together for good.

Won't you rejoice in your sufferings today with me?

Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
Romans 5:3-5
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Christina said...

are you okay?

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Dee said...

Getting better every day, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home